photo rachel-header_zpsz74noypm.png
 photo home_zpsypr6ipzz.png  photo retreatdetails_zpsqhbi1gjo.png  photo stitching_zpsjkm12j5c.png  photo planning_zpsttgerxou.png  photo bravegirluniv_zpsd5wdnpof.png  photo shop_zpsuaedqncv.png  photo contact_zpsv3zodp9a.png

Day 19: Cultivating Creativity with Michelle Geller

Hi All!

It's Tuesday, Day 19 of our month long dive into what is holding us back from being Creative and gaining inspiration from all these lovely women who agreed to have Skype conversations with me. If nothing else we have taught a number of gals how to use Skype and they've realized that it isn't too scary!

Today's conversation is with my good friend Michelle Geller of Hold Dear. Michelle is coming to us from Beaverton, OR. Michelle is a brilliant journal maker, letterer, and lover of all things vintage and more! If you don't follow her on IG you are missing out. @Holddear is a sweet indulgence of vintage ephemera and all kinds of journaling goodness. You'll hear me call Michelle the Dennison Label Whisperer in our conversation and I truly hope some of it rubbed off on me! :)

Come join in the conversation and let's chat about creativity!


Cultivating Creativity with Michelle Geller from Rachel McGough on Vimeo.

Again I share proof that when we share our gifts who knows where that inspiration will travel! Little did Michelle know 6 years ago when she volunteered to host a swap with vintage ephemera pages that she turned into amazing journals that my desire to learn the process who inspire me hosting Handmade U to bring her to me and a dozen gals to learn from her. And little did I know too where that all would take us!

Thanks Michelle for your constant inspiration, I enjoy the consistency of your work being shared and appreciate your joyful spirit in what you do!


xoxo,
Rach



Join us for our Fall semester of Handmade U!  Details and Sign up HERE.

Want to join the Brave Girls University family??  - Join HERE! to take my course along with TONS of others you will receive as a member.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format 
Blogging tips